Greater Seattle Drop-in Pickleball Calendar
Bellevue Scraps Sunset Park Pickleball Conversion Project
You might remember that in early June the City of Bellevue was seeking input regarding the planned conversion of the Sunset park tennis court into dedicated pickleball courts.
The City of Bellevue has decided not to move forward with this conversion project, for reasons unknown to us.
Lynde Wallick is planning to get back to everyone who submitted comments to her on this project.
The city of Bellevue is now planning to add pickleball lines to tennis courts at other locations still to be determined.
Bellevue International School Courts Unlocked All Summer Long
The Bellevue International School pickleball courts will be left unlocked during this summer. This means anyone can go there and play at any time when the school is not in session.
New Yost Park Court Hours: 8 a.m. to dusk
The Edmonds Parks department has received complaints from Yost Park neighbors about people playing pickleball at Yost Park starting at 6 a.m.
As a consequence, the court hours are now from 8 a.m. to dusk.
Yost Park Tournament: September 8th
The Edmonds Parks department will host a pickleball tournament at Yost Park on Saturday September 8th. Details to follow.
Recent Schedule Changes
- Since afternoons are getting warm, people are checking out nets and playing outdoors at Delridge, starting at 10 on Tuesdays and Thursday. They plan to continue at least till school starts. (Thanks Sandy!)
- New pickleball times at Jefferson starting Monday, July 23: 9:30-11:45. (Thanks Jean!)
Due to cheerleader camp at Mercer Island, pickleball will only have 3 courts all
day from 9:30 to 2:00 on Wednesday, July 18th, and Friday, July 20th,
so be ready to stack paddles and wait your turn.
Expanded play times are not impacted, so think about checking out pickleball at theMercer Island Community Center on Wednesday from 4pm to 6pm and Thursday from 4pm to 9pm. (Thanks Conrad!)
- To beat the heat and avoid the sun, several players plan to play earlier in the morning and later in the evening at BIS (Bellevue Int'l School) between July 17 and 29. See the schedule below for details. (Thanks Lynette!)
- No play at the Seattle Buddhist Church from July 10 to 19. (Thanks Gordon!)
- Pickleball play at Loyal Heights on Fridays now starts at 10:30 am. (Thanks Susan!)
New Yesler Community Center summer pickleball hours:
from 8 to 10 amfrom 11 am to 1 pm
- Thursdays from 11 am to 1 pm
- Fridays from 11 am to 1 pm
- There will be no pickleball play on Saturdays at the Northshore Senior Center from now until September due to a summer rental. (Thanks Collene!)
- There is now organized play every day at the Bellevue International School. (Thanks Sylvia and Lynnette!)
Bitter Lake Community Center Tuesday pickleball ended. (Thanks John!)
Thursday evening indoor play is still on.
Friday morning play is still on.
Saturday morning play indoor at the Magnuson Community Center has been canceled.
(Thank you Cristal!)
Wednesday evening indoor play is still on.
Thursday morning outdoor play is still on.
Bitter Lake's evening play is now from 5:45 to 7:45.
These evening sessions are not crowded as of early summer. This is a great place if you are looking for a lot of play time. (Thanks Cynthia!)
- Shoreline's Spartan center has switched to Saturday-only play during the summer (Thanks John!)
- Bob Hassan is organizing pickleball play on the old outdoor tennis courts at Magnuson Park on Thursday mornings.
- The new Hiawatha Pickleball start time is 9:45 a.m. and the new end time is 11:45 a.m. (Thanks Sandy!)
- The Mercer Island Community Center is now offering Wednesday and Thursday evening pickleball.
New indoor drop-in play opportunities in Seattle.
Green Lake: Th, 8-10 a.m.
- International District/Chinatown: Th, 7-9 p.m.
- Van Asselt: Mo, noon-2 p.m.
SW Teen Life Center: TBA
- Miller Community Center: Fr, 8-10 p.m.
See something? Say something!Many thanks to all the players and staff members who let us know about schedule changes.
Please email schedule change information to infotimeforpickleball.com.
The information included here cannot be guaranteed to be accurate. Call play location within 48 hours prior to verify daily schedule.
Seattle Community Centers' pickleball times (as well as all other drop-in activities) are subject to change, based on community center activities. Call center 48 hours in advance to verify daily schedule. (Make sure the center is open when you call. Pray that the person answering the phone is aware of the latest schedule changes.)
Click on a time below to see the original document that listed that specific time.
Click on a location name for more details about that particular location, such as address, phone number, number of courts, etc....