Greater Seattle Drop-in Pickleball Calendar
Take the Seattle Pickleball Pilot SurveySummer is winding down and many of you have been playing pickleball at some Seattle Parks and Recreation's (SPR) outdoor pickleball pilot sites, such as the Miller, Green Lake and Delridge tennis courts. SPR is running a survey to give you an opportunity to share your ideas about how the pilot sites are working for you.
Be sure to voice your opinion on how the pilot program has been working for you. It is important for the city to know how you feel about it and how they can change or improve it. Take the survey. It only takes a couple of minutes.
In case you can’t think of anything to say, here are a few suggestions:
- It’s so nice to finally have access to outdoor courts with real pickleball lines.
- It would be even nicer to have rollable semi-permanent nets, because carrying and setting portable nets is not really part of the game.
- It would be even nicer to have dedicated courts.
- I would like to have tennis courts lined in my neighborhood of ….
- Please rethink the court use rules. If only a few tennis courts in town are going to be lined for pickleball, shouldn’t pickleball players have priority on these courts?
Here is the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SEAPickle
Teach Pickleball!The Green Lake Community Center is looking for a pickleball instructor to teach beginner players on Saturday mornings. If interested, contact MaryPat.Byingtonseattle.gov
Bellevue International School Courts Locked
The Bellevue International School pickleball courts were left unlocked during this summer while the school was not in session. Since shool has resumed, the courts are locked again. You can get a key for $15 from the school's office staff. This office is open from 7:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Recent Schedule Changes
Outdoor pickleball at Delridge has ended. (Thanks, Sandy!)
The courts are still available and you can still organize your own games.
- Outdoor pickleball at Miller Playfield on Thursday evenings will be taking place until the end of September. (Thanks Sean!)
See something? Say something!Many thanks to all the players and staff members who let us know about schedule changes.
Please email schedule change information to infotimeforpickleball.com.
Since most facilities state that "Programs, hours, and fees are subject to change without notice", the information included here cannot be guaranteed to be accurate. Call play locations within 48 hours of play to verify daily schedule. Make sure the location is open when you call. Pray that the person answering the phone is aware of the latest schedule changes and give you accurate information.
Click on a time below to see the original document that listed that specific time.
Click on a location name for more details about that particular location, such as address, phone number, number of courts, etc....