Greater Seattle Drop-in Pickleball Calendar
Thursday March 21: Design Input Meeting for Pickleball court construction project at Eckstein Middle School
This community meeting will take place Thursday March 21st, from 6:30 to 7:15 pm, at the Eckstein Middle School Library. The school address is 3003 NE 75th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98115. Please enter only through the school’s front door, which faces NE 75th. Parking is on the west side of the school on 30th Ave NE.
If you have any interest in playing on those courts, support this project by coming to this meeting. Make it fun by bringing your friends.
All are welcome, bring your ideas, questions or just listen.
Register for the Seattle Metro Pickleball Classic Tournament
The Seattle Metro Pickleball Association announced the Seattle Metro Pickleball Classic tournament will take place July 26th to 28th in Shoreline. See our Tournaments page for more information.
Seattle Parks April Tournament Announced
Seattle Parks and Recreation's Adult Sports is hosting a Men's Doubles and a Women's Doubles tournament on April 6th. This time there will be an upper skill level and a lower skill level division if enough people register. Call Adult Sports at (206) 684-7092 for more information.
Playtime Scheduler Update
Time for pickleball tells you where and when regular drop-in pickleball games are happening. It's pretty good at what it does, but there is a lot it doesn't do.
Playtime Scheduler makes it easy to organize one-off games.
At the end of February, 84 players from the Greater Seattle area had already joined and a few play sessions had already been successfully organized. The player ratings distribution was as follows:
|Rating||# of players|
Here is how it works. First, you have to register:
- Go to the Playtime Scheduler web site.
- Click the Register button.
- Select Greater Seattle Area, WA as your region.
- Fill in your information. including your zip code and skill level.
- Click on the Register button.
Now, make it suit your needs:
- Click on the My Account button.
- Click on Email Preferences.
- Tell the system when you are available to play pickleball and how far from home you are willing to travel.
That's it. You are now ready to join an existing session or create your own session and invite people to join. When someone creates a new session that fits your availability, your travel zone, and your skill level, you will receive an email.
If you have any question, please email infotimeforpickleball.com.
See you on the courts!
Recent Schedule Changes
- No play at Yesler from July 1 to August 3 due to summer camp. (Thanks, Jean!)
- Saturday morning pickleball at the Bellevue YMCA has been moved from Saturdays to Sundays due to youth basketball. It will continue on Sundays at least until summer (Thanks, Faizal!)
- Pickleball Station will introduce Skill-Based Open Play in April. (Thanks, Stephen!)
- Weekend play on the outdoor courts at Green Lake is getting very busy and the crowd is expected to get much bigger. A group of players have branched out to Shoreview Park in Shoreline on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 9 am to 1 pm. There are 6 newly lined courts there. If you have a net, please bring it as there are no nets on-site.
- On Mondays at Delridge, pickleball needs to be done by 11:30 sharp to allow the staff to setup for the next activity. (Thanks, Sandy!)
- Wednesday evening pickleball at the Ballard Community Center now starts at 7:00 p.m. (Thanks, Cynthia!) Starting time will go back to 6:30 p.m. on March 27th after the youth basketball season ends. (Thanks, Jayson Powell!)
See something? Say something!Many thanks to all the players and staff members who let us know about schedule changes.
Please email schedule change information to infotimeforpickleball.com.
Since most facilities state that "Programs, hours, and fees are subject to change without notice", the information included here cannot be guaranteed to be accurate. Call play locations within 48 hours of play to verify daily schedule. Make sure the location is open when you call. Pray that the person answering the phone is aware of the latest schedule changes and gives you accurate information.
Click on a time below to see the original document that listed that specific time.
Click on a location name for more details about that particular location, such as address, phone number, number of courts, etc....