Greater Seattle Drop-in Pickleball Calendar
Do you live in or near Seattle? Do you play pickleball?If you answered yes and yes, then consider joining the Seattle Metro Pickleball Association. It'll be good for you. Come on. Do it. Now.
Recent Schedule Changes
- Starting Sunday April 22, Sunday pickleball at the Mercer Island Community Center will take place on all six courts as usual from 1:00 to 3:00. On Sundays without a paid rental, pickleball will continue on 3 courts from 3:00 to 4:45. (Thanks Conrad!)
- No pickleball at Jefferson until May, due to remodeling.
- There will be pickleball on Tuesday April 17 and 24 at the Frances Anderson Center in Edmonds after all (Thanks Todd!)
- No pickleball at Northgate from April 14 to 22. (Thanks Collene!)
New indoor drop-in play opportunities in Seattle.
- Green Lake: Th, 8-10 a.m. Started.
- International District/Chinatown: Th, 7-9 p.m. Started.
- Van Asselt: Mo, noon-2 p.m. Coming soon.
- SW Teen Life Center: TBA
- Miller Community Center: TBA
- Evening pickleball will start at High Point on April 16th. (Thanks Sandy!)
See something? Say something!Many thanks to all the players and staff members who let us know about schedule changes.
Please email schedule change information to infotimeforpickleball.com.
The information included here cannot be guaranteed to be accurate. Call play location within 48 hours prior to verify daily schedule.
Seattle Community Centers' pickleball times (as well as all other drop-in activities) are subject to change, based on community center activities. Call center 48 hours in advance to verify daily schedule. (Make sure the center is open when you call. Pray that the person answering the phone is aware of the latest schedule changes.)
Click on a time below to see the original document that listed that specific time.
Click on a location name for more details about that particular location, such as address, phone number, number of courts, etc....