Greater Seattle Drop-in Pickleball Calendar
Green Lake Outdoor Pickleball Courts now have nets
Two sturdy semi-permanent rolling pickleball nets, brought to you by the Seattle Metro Pickleball Association and Seattle's Neighborhood Matching Fund, are now available on the Green Lake outdoor pickleball courts. No need to bring your own or check one out from the community center.
Recent Schedule Changes
- Monday evening play at the High Point Community center will end on November 19. (Thanks, Sandy!)
- No play at the Mercer Island Community Center on November 11th, 12th and 23rd. (Thanks, Conrad!)
- No pickleball at the Jefferson Community Center on Nov 19th (Thanks, Jean!)
- The four Yost Park "permanent" pickleball nets were removed on October 30th and should be reinstalled in March 2019. Until then, bring your own nets.
- Tom Grubb is heading up the SeaTac community center's new drill and play sessions on Mondays (10am to noon), Wednesdays (10am to 3:00pm) and Fridays (10 to noon). Tom will provide the Tutor ball machine and some instruction for beginner to intermediate players.
See something? Say something!Many thanks to all the players and staff members who let us know about schedule changes.
Please email schedule change information to infotimeforpickleball.com.
Since most facilities state that "Programs, hours, and fees are subject to change without notice", the information included here cannot be guaranteed to be accurate. Call play locations within 48 hours of play to verify daily schedule. Make sure the location is open when you call. Pray that the person answering the phone is aware of the latest schedule changes and give you accurate information.
Click on a time below to see the original document that listed that specific time.
Click on a location name for more details about that particular location, such as address, phone number, number of courts, etc....