Greater Seattle Drop-in Pickleball Calendar
The Seattle Parks Department has commissioned a consulting firm to rethink their community center operating model. Wouldn’t it be good if that consulting firm heard directly from pickleball players like YOU about the changes YOU would like to see happening?
Please act fast, as this study is supposed to be completed by the beginning of February 2020.
See the Seattle Metro Pickleball Association's Action Alert page for details
The South Bellevue Community Center Community Wants Your Input
Help shape the future programming and activities at SBCC: Take their survey.
Seattle Outdoor Pickleball — State of Affairs — Fall 2019
Many of you have been asking me "when will we get more outdoor pickleball courts in Seattle?" and many other related questions. I have now compiled my answers on the News page.
Playtime Scheduler Update
Time for pickleball tells you where and when regular drop-in pickleball games are happening. It's pretty good at what it does, but there is a lot it doesn't do.
Playtime Scheduler makes it easy to organize one-off games.
The more people join, the easier it will be to organize games.
Mid-July, over 250 players from the Greater Seattle area had already joined.
Mid-August, over 325 players from the Greater Seattle area had already joined.
Mid-September, over 375 players from the Greater Seattle area had already joined.
Mid-October, 425 players from the Greater Seattle area had already joined.
Here is how it works. First, you have to register:
- Go to the Playtime Scheduler web site.
- Click the Register button.
- Select Greater Seattle Area, WA as your region.
- Fill in your information. including your zip code and skill level.
- Click on the Register button.
Now, make it suit your needs:
- Click on the My Account button.
- Click on Email Preferences.
- Tell the system when you are available to play pickleball and how far from home you are willing to travel.
That's it. You are now ready to join an existing session or create your own session and invite people to join. When someone creates a new session that fits your availability, your travel zone, and your skill level, you will receive an email.
If you have any question, please email infotimeforpickleball.com.
See you on the courts!
Recent Schedule Changes
- Bellevue's Crossroads Community Center will move its Wednesday pickleball to Thursdays starting at the beginning of February. Monday pickleball remains unchanged. (Thank you, Theresa).
- >Issaquah now offers pickleball on Mondays (Thank you, Ilana!)
- Friday (pay-to-)play at Hiawatha is from 10 to noon.
- Saturday pickleball at the Tukwila Community Center ended Jan 11. (Thank you, Kristian)
- The Lifelong Recreation Winter brochure says there is pickleball at Magnuson on Saturday mornings. However, Saturday pickleball has been preempted by youth basketball until the end of March. (Thank you, Penny!)
- Friday pickleball at Delridge will end half an hour early until the end of the youth basketball season. (Thanks, Mark!)
- Friday pickleball at the Northshore Senior Center has been canceled indefinitely. (Thank you, Ginger!)
- The Miller Community Center rented its gym to a school during part of the Monday pickleball hours, in December, January and February. Pickleball will have to end at 2:00 instead of 3:00, when that happens. (Thanks, Dawn!)
- The Frances Anderson Center in Edmonds is expanding pickleball times on Mondays and Wednesdays. There will be three separate time slots for advanced, intermediate and recreational players on those days. This might get a little confusing until everyone gets used to it. If you like the expanded hours, let Todd Cort, the Edmonds Recreation Supervisor, know: Todd.Cort@edmondswa.gov.
- We updated the Pickleball Station hours. (Thank you, Marianne!)
See something? Say something!Many thanks to all the players and staff members who let us know about schedule changes.
Please email schedule change information to infotimeforpickleball.com.
Since most facilities state that "Programs, hours, and fees are subject to change without notice", the information included here cannot be guaranteed to be accurate. Call play locations within 48 hours of play to verify daily schedule. Make sure the location is open when you call. Pray that the person answering the phone is aware of the latest schedule changes and gives you accurate information.
Click on a time below to see the original document that listed that specific time.
Click on a location name for more details about that particular location, such as address, phone number, number of courts, etc....